From: Dan Armak <ermak@×××××××××××××.il>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [Re: [gentoo-dev] AA and KDE in gentoo - still not solved - anyone uses AA here?]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:52:35
1 On Wednesday 18 July 2001 16:02, you wrote:
2 > Thanks Dan,
3 >
4 > I will try your ideas as soon as I get home.
5 >
6 > As to some other details of my setup:
7 >
8 > I have XF864.1, I guess I use the nv driver since I have a RIVA TNT2 M64.
9 > (I do not use the binary only drivers from NVIDIA)
10
11 I have a RivaTNT2-M64 too :-) coincidence? Anyway I use the nvidia binary
12 drivers, but I've tried the nv driver and there was no AA trouble. Still, you
13 might want to experiment - try the nvidia driver and see if AA works then.
14 Just another idea.