From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Jan Krueger <jk@×××××××××××.net>
Cc: Troy Dack <tad@g.o>, Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some suggestions
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:03:56
1 On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 19:55, Jan Krueger wrote:
2 > On Sunday 07 September 2003 13:12, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
3 > > That, with the fact that changing this way of doing things, will break
4 > > the 'should sorda work out of the box' policy that we support (or try
5 > > to last time I checked).
6 > Thats good policy and will work for most (Desktops).
7 > Windows does it, even for servers, and it works pretty well, especially for
8 > lovesan.
11 I did say 'sorda'. Mostly it is just a fairly usable skeleton.
12