From: Pete Gavin <pete@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] allowing configuration of builds?
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 15:36:57
1 On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 11:04:37PM +0100, Achim Gottinger wrote:
2 >
3 > At the moment we focus on stability and do not want to add more features to
4 > ebuild.
5 > Once packages are all correct, secure and dependencies are all working we
6 > want to
7 > improve configuration.
8 >
9 > Daniel is working on a next gen ebuild. I don't think such major
10 > modifications will be made
11 > to our current ebuild but they will make it in the next version.
14 Oh, ok... Maybe I'm being a little to feature hungry :)
15
16 Oh, and I ran make check on the glibc build again, and it went fine this
17 time... The problem was the one you mentioned before. I wan't doing
18 anything other than compiling glibc, though, so I'm not sure what cause
19 the problem.
20
21 Pete