From: Sylvain Alain <d2_racing@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 02:14:31
1 +1 for disabling it by default, long as it's done with care,
2
3 because it pretty hard for a newbie to understand what the hell is going on on his first installation and a lot of people use the desktop profile since it's one of the best way to install Gentoo for the first time.
4
5 Sylvain
9 > Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 00:06:10 +0200
10 > From: ssuominen@g.o
11 > To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
12 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps
13 >