From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise resumed again (was Resignation)
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 03:11:49
1 Brian Harring wrote:
2 > On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 08:05:15PM +0200, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
3 >> First I'd like to state that I do offer my opinion. You don't have to like it,
4 >> but disqualifying it as flaming, while exactly doing this yourself,
5 >> disqualifies you.
6 >
7 > *cough*. bit hypocritical for you to lecture me about viewing
8 > your statements as 'flaming', and in the same breath label
9 > my own as 'flaming' ;)
10 >
11 > Why am I pointing this out? My initial points were that of "why the
12 > double standard", with you providing an apt example (while that's
13 > barbed, you did provide a perfect refresher of the definition).
16 >> I'd appreciate, if you would try to have a controversial
17 >> discussion, without starting to loose your manners.
18 >
19 > And I'd appreciate a less condescending tone.
20
21 Can you two please stop with this child-like circle of blame? Its really
22 starting to get old. You don't need to have the last word on every
23 argument (either of you). If neither of you can agree, then just agree
24 to disagree. *gasp* Yes, that is an option in a technical debate. No
25 matter what either of you two think is technically right, you're both
26 right and both wrong.
27
28 /me goes back to lurking
31 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
32 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
33
34 ---
35 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
36 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
37
38 ramereth/irc.freenode.net