From: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise resumed again (was Resignation)
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 02:59:43
1 On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 08:05:15PM +0200, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
2 > First I'd like to state that I do offer my opinion. You don't have to like it,
3 > but disqualifying it as flaming, while exactly doing this yourself,
4 > disqualifies you.
5
6 *cough*. bit hypocritical for you to lecture me about viewing
7 your statements as 'flaming', and in the same breath label
8 my own as 'flaming' ;)
9
10 Why am I pointing this out? My initial points were that of "why the
11 double standard", with you providing an apt example (while that's
12 barbed, you did provide a perfect refresher of the definition).
15 > I'd appreciate, if you would try to have a controversial
16 > discussion, without starting to loose your manners.
17
18 And I'd appreciate a less condescending tone.