From: Niels Vandekeybus <niels.vandekeybus@×××××××××××××××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nautilus idea.
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 11:51:01
1 On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:49:06 +0200
2 Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Totem already installs a module for nautilus, which replaces the icons
5 > of videos with a small screenshot from somwhere with in the moovie. And
6 > i'm pretty happy with it. With you idea however I'm a bit worried about
7 > performance. I.e. I like to keep nautilus window open in the background
8 > - does it mean that it will keep on playing that thumbnailed moovie? i
9 > wouldn't like it...
10
11 it would be nice eyecandy if it just played the first 10 seconds or so, though I'd probably disable it for performance...
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list