From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <iluxa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 22:57:34
1 Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > However, I personally would not stay subscribed to gentoo-dev
3 > with Ciaran on the list.
4 So, instead of quietly un-subscribing you launch in a huge flamefest,
5 by hijacking an important discussion thread.
6
7 > I think there are others who have the same
8 > perspective and tend to either ignore -dev or have unsubscribed.
9 > Ciaran is also clearly wasting a lot of his own time, even before my
10 > stream of posts, so I don't consider removing him from the list as
11 > being bad for him *or* Gentoo.
12 So, is this where "end justifies all means" comes in?
13 Now, I understand you are finally unsubscribing, which is fine.
14
15 I just want this on a record: you used a technical discussion for
16 purely political purposes.
17 I'm happy that at least you came out with explicit statement
18 about that, and I wish more people would recognize emails, such
19 as yours, as having no technical merit, while being loaded with
20 political purposes on their own, without being explicitly told so.
23 Best regards,
24 Ilya.
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list