From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: tove <bugs@××××××.net>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Whups! IGNORE ME! Re: [gentoo-dev] Fwd: Bogofilter - 0.16.0 - Code Clean-up Release - Phase 1
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:54:07
1 On Jan 2, 2004, at 4:31 pm, Stroller wrote:
2 >
3 > There doesn't seem to be much interest in keeping the Portage tree
4 > up-to-date with the current releases of Bogofilter, however
5 > development of it is moving quite rapidly & it is at a stage now at
6 > which I believe the ebuild *should* be updated, if it is intended to
7 > remain in Portage.
8
9 Excuse me. I just did an `emerge sync` - I intended to do that BEFORE I
10 posted but, erm... my finger must've slipped - and I see there are
11 ebuilds in the tree for bogofilter-0.14.5.4 & bogofilter-0.15.13. I
12 think these must've appeared in the last week or two.
13
14 My apologies for clogging up the list,
15
16 Stroller.
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list