From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: Eric Olinger <EvvL@××××××××××.net>
Cc: stuart@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tools to help QA
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:43:10
1 Better late than never with my responses...
4 On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 03:18:38PM -0700, Eric Olinger wrote:
5 > As far as pulling information Bugzilla, whats the best way to
6 > interface python code with Bugzilla? I tried searching but only came up
7 > with a few dead projects and nothing really useful.
8
9 I'm still working on code clean ups of a perl based package that lets you
10 search, update, close, add, the whole 9+ yards, with bugzilla. Commandline
11 and tk interfaces available. Ping me offline if your interested at all, I
12 just have a few clean ups left to do.
13
14 -Mike