From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Making the developer community more open
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:32:46
1 Hi Brandon,
2
3 Brandon Edens wrote:
4 > When I was a system administrator working with Gentoo I would've
5 > appreciated a way to interact with the other Gentoo system
6 > administrators. <snip>
7
8 You seem to be purely describing interactions with the user community
9 from a user perspective.
10
11 My post was about the gap between the user community and the developer
12 community, and how the developer community can open up.
13
14 Thanks for the feedback - it's always interesting to read this kind of
15 thing, but it's not what I'm looking for at this point.
16
17 Daniel
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list