From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Maintainer decides (was: Re: [gentoo-dev] renaming gentoo-oldnet)
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 01:00:37
1 Am Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 22:37:50 schrieb William Hubbs:
2 (...)
3
4 Dear William,
5
6 I think we have come to the point where we all realize that
7 * any other name is better than oldnet
8 * there are several possible new names
9 * and (as frequently) decision by discussion does not really work.
10 (This is now about the umpteenth discussion of the same annoyingly trivial
11 topic.)
12
13 So how about *you* as the primary maintainer just pick a name which you think
14 is best and we then go with it?
15
16 Cheers,
17 Andreas
20 Andreas K. Huettel
21 Gentoo Linux developer (council, kde)
22 dilfridge@g.o
23 http://www.akhuettel.de/