From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and subproject status
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:51:52
1 On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 23:35 +0530, Anant Narayanan wrote:
2 >
3 > If nobody has a problem with making the GWN a GMN (Monthly
4 > newsletter), then I am willing to volunteer to get this project back
5 > on track. Even if few people actually submit anything, I think there
6 > is enough activity going on this list, the planet and -commits to fill
7 > up a newsletter every month. And I'm willing to invest 12, even 15,
8 > hours a month to get this thing rolling again.
9
10 I can likely commit to one article a month. But it will likely need to
11 be reviewed by an editor, etc. Spelling, grammar, makes sense to
12 non-native English speakers ( proper English I am ghetto :) )
13
14 Weekly I could not commit to, but monthly I don't think squeezing out
15 one article a month will take to much of my time. I can likely spare
16 that and set it aside. Please let me know.
19 William L. Thomson Jr.
20 Gentoo/Java