From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:58:47
1 On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 23:30 +0200, Lars Weiler wrote:
2 > * Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> [06/07/31 16:48 -0400]:
3 > > Pylon (maybe.. not around enough however)
4 >
5 > I don't know the basis for your statement, but I'm quite
6 > good around.
7 >
8 > Is it that you don't see that many emails from me here at
9 > this list? Or is it that you don't see me hanging out in
10 > #gentoo-dev all the day?
11
12 Neither actually. It's cuz I don't bump into you in that many channels.
13 When I don't bump into people very often it's hard to think that they
14 are around and will have a clear picture of whats going on in gentoo
15 world outside of what we usually see on the lists.
18 > Keep in mind, that Gentoo is a quite large project. Usually
19 > I hide in the PowerPC department or in it's subsidiary for
20 > release engineering (the coffee over there is better!). CVS
21 > and SVN are both working, so that I don't have to go out for
22 > lunch with the infra-team. But in the evenings I join the
23 > German community and keep an ear on their demands.
24
25 I'm one of those damned Americans. Perhaps that's why our paths don't
26 cross that much outside of infra. None the less you are defiantly
27 somebody I respect and I wish you the best of luck.
30 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
31 Gentoo Linux
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list