From: Michael Weber <xmw@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] SRC_URI behaviour
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:40:28
1 On 06/15/2013 11:24 PM, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Please both of you. Stop it now and take it elsewhere. Consider this a
3 > friendly warning.
4 Agreed. Sorry for my impulsive response.
5 I don't say thanks for the warning, but for your counseling of the
6 mailing list.
7
8 I'm on a borderline between advocation against "abusive" or
9 "destructive" behavior leeding to the last two retirements and
10 just leaving these people.
11
12 I hate the overlay/fork symptomatic, and I have put a lot of effort into
13 making Gentoo into my personal understanding of Linux, but
14 i'm considering stepping down to a overlay basis and avoid all the
15 bitching and alpha-male stupidity.
16
17 Bye,
18