From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] SRC_URI behaviour
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:25:42
1 On 15 June 2013 22:21, Michael Weber <xmw@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 06/15/2013 11:17 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
3 >> On 15/06/2013 22:15, Michael Weber wrote:
4 >>>>> It's just not going to happen as long as I got CVS access, it's not a?T
5 >>>>> threat or a grandstanding, it's a simple boolean logic statement.
6 >>> Step away then.
7 >>
8 >> You know what? I really should just leave and see how people who think
9 >> that a live ebild is a nice idea will ruin it. It's not like I depend on
10 >> Gentoo for my work anymore.
11 > Fine, we would all benefit from a environment without your snappy
12 > comments and cryptic responses. Seriously, learn some social skill in
13 > your free time.
17 Please both of you. Stop it now and take it elsewhere. Consider this a
18 friendly warning.
21 Regards,
22 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
23 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang