From: Michael Weber <xmw@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] SRC_URI behaviour
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:21:58
1 On 06/15/2013 11:17 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > On 15/06/2013 22:15, Michael Weber wrote:
3 >>>> It's just not going to happen as long as I got CVS access, it's not a?T
4 >>>> threat or a grandstanding, it's a simple boolean logic statement.
5 >> Step away then.
6 >
7 > You know what? I really should just leave and see how people who think
8 > that a live ebild is a nice idea will ruin it. It's not like I depend on
9 > Gentoo for my work anymore.
10 Fine, we would all benefit from a environment without your snappy
11 comments and cryptic responses. Seriously, learn some social skill in
12 your free time.
15 Michael Weber
16 Gentoo Developer
17 web: https://xmw.de/