From: Maurice van der Pot <griffon26@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal: New Bugzilla resolution: NEEDMAINTAINER
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:38:55
1 On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 07:15:13PM +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 > I think it logically fits better into having its own assignee. Most
3 > resolutions suggest that no further action is needed, I don't think this is
4 > the case here (remember we are talking about RESOLVED NEEDMAINTAINER...)
5
6 I guess I've already been corrupted by TEST-REQUEST, NEEDINFO, LATER and
7 REMIND. But I guess you're right that it's kinda strange.
8
9 > As well as that, people could add themselves to the email alias if they are
10 > interested.
11
12 Right, and it's better to have an e-mail address and get a message each
13 time a bug is filed for a package without a maintainer, than it is to
14 have to wade through a list of bugs you've already seen to find a few
15 new ones.
16
17 You've convinced me.
18