From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal: New Bugzilla resolution: NEEDMAINTAINER
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:14:16
1 Maurice van der Pot wrote:
2 > Do you have a date or thread subject or something like that? I can't
3 > find it in the archives. I would like to see some reasons why one or the
4 > other is better.
5
6 I can't remember and I can't see it in the archives. Maybe I was dreaming...
7
8 I think it logically fits better into having its own assignee. Most
9 resolutions suggest that no further action is needed, I don't think this is
10 the case here (remember we are talking about RESOLVED NEEDMAINTAINER...)
11
12 As well as that, people could add themselves to the email alias if they are
13 interested.
14
15 Daniel
16 --