From: Maurice van der Pot <griffon26@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal: New Bugzilla resolution: NEEDMAINTAINER
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:56:00
1 On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 06:17:12PM +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 > I like the concept but I think that a previous suggestion that was discussed
3 > here was better. The suggestion was to create a maintainer-needed@g.o
4 > alias which bugs could be assigned to. The discussion was a while ago but I
5 > don't recall any negative points being raised.
6
7 Do you have a date or thread subject or something like that? I can't
8 find it in the archives. I would like to see some reasons why one or the
9 other is better.
10
11 Maurice.
14 Maurice van der Pot