From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: council@g.o, chutzpah@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] AUTHORS file for portage repository
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 20:15:19
1 On Tue, 2018-11-27 at 14:07 -0600, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > All,
3 > I just picked a random msg to reply to on the thread.
4 >
5 > Here is the updated AUTHORS file I would like to commit.
8 You should include at least all current developers with commit access.
9 Because otherwise, this really looks like all Gentoo work was done by
10 the Foundation (which didn't do any work at all) and Sony, entirely
11 neglecting the huge effort done by many individuals.
12
13 I get you can't be expected to figure out all the people who ever done
14 any major contribution to Gentoo. However, that's no excuse to skip
15 the process entirely and just put your employer there.
18 Best regards,
19 Michał Górny