From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: council@g.o, chutzpah@g.o, mgorny@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] AUTHORS file for portage repository
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 20:23:08
1 On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 09:15:08PM +0100, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2018-11-27 at 14:07 -0600, William Hubbs wrote:
3 > > All,
4 > > I just picked a random msg to reply to on the thread.
5 > >
6 > > Here is the updated AUTHORS file I would like to commit.
9 > You should include at least all current developers with commit access.
10 > Because otherwise, this really looks like all Gentoo work was done by
11 > the Foundation (which didn't do any work at all) and Sony, entirely
12 > neglecting the huge effort done by many individuals.
13
14 No, that is definitely not the case. all devs aren't required to be
15 listed; only those who want to be [1].
16
17 There is no way to contact everyone and see who wants to be listed, if
18 someone wants to be listed they can let us know.
19
20 William
21
22 [1] https://opensource.google.com/docs/releasing/authors/