From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User ebuilds: all developers, please read this
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:47:11
1 On Tuesday 31 July 2001 05:58, you wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 08:43:29PM -0600, Parag Mehta wrote:
3 > > Hi Dan,
4 > >
5 > > A suggestion,
6 > >
7 > > why don't we create the directory structure in the following manner :
8 >
9 > [snip]
10 >
11 > > what do you all think ??
12 >
13 > There's nothing wrong with that solution, but probably a bit redundant
14 > since the info is already in the comment at the top of every ebuild.
15 > But of course, there is no one right way to set up an incoming directory.
16 > The structure of /usr/portage/incoming is up to Dan Armak; I'll let him
17 > arrange it as he sees fit.
18
19 I haven't had time to arrange things in there yet; I'll consider the options.
23 Dan Armak
24 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
25 Matan, Israel