From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User ebuilds: all developers, please read this
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:58:26
1 On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 08:43:29PM -0600, Parag Mehta wrote:
2 > Hi Dan,
3 >
4 > A suggestion,
5 >
6 > why don't we create the directory structure in the following manner :
7
8 [snip]
9
10 > what do you all think ??
11
12 There's nothing wrong with that solution, but probably a bit redundant
13 since the info is already in the comment at the top of every ebuild.
14 But of course, there is no one right way to set up an incoming directory.
15 The structure of /usr/portage/incoming is up to Dan Armak; I'll let him
16 arrange it as he sees fit.
17
18 Best Regards,
21 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>