From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:27:51
1 Fabio Erculiani wrote:
2 > [02:31] <Halcy0n> lxnay: we offer all of our work that you base your
3 > distribution off, and you don't contribute back at all, in any way.
4 >
5 > ^^ This is a really stupid sentence. It seems some of you don't even
6 > realize how many users we brought to Gentoo, and this is really sad.
7
8 For those of you playing along at home, the conversation went something like this:
9
10 <lxnay> hey there, i found a whole bunch of broken stuff in your tree
11 <devs> cool, can you file some reports in bugzilla so we can fix it?
12 <lxnay> no, i'm too busy and you guys are slow. give me cvs access.
13 <devs> uh.... no?
14 <lxnay> you're stupid.
18 fonts, gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
19 mips, treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect
20 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662