From: Markus Rothe <corsair@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] repoman - I cannot handle it...
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:48:59
1 On Saturday 20 October 2007 20:47:16 Zac Medico wrote:
2 > Markus Rothe wrote:
3 > > So if I want to mark for example sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2 stable on ppc64 I
4 > > call mp.sh like this: mp.sh ppc64 sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2 "Stable on ppc64"
5 >
6 > If that mp.sh script fails then you have keyworded an ebuild but it
7 > hasn't been committed. If you're cvs tree is left in that state and
8 > you move on to other packages, repoman will see those keywords in
9 > it's dependency checks it treat them the same as if they had really
10 > been committed, which can lead to invalid results. Perhaps your
11 > mp.sh script should clean up after itself if the commit fails.
12 >
13 > Zac
14
15 Good idea. I'll try that out. Thanks!
16
17 -markus