From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <wk@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:51:04
> If #gentoo-infra bangs their moms the rest of the community deserves to > know.
Oh? What do you do at night with your girlfriend (or boyfriend or yourself)? The community deserves to know!
> > You have shown to be very attached to this topic, so much so that you've > > just blown this completely out of proportion. There was no "foul play" > > intended in that conservation > I was more or less told to fuck off if I don't like the tone. > This is where I left the channel.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
> How will I be able to tell women on LinuxTag 2010 that we do want women > in Gentoo with such tone in #gentoo-infra?
You might be surprised to hear that I know more women that don't care or would laugh at such stuff (albeit possibly laughing more about the immature people stating such nonsense) than those who would be offended. Best regards, Wulf

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>