From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites for www-apps/drupal
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 19:47:30
1 Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > On Sat, 2006-09-09 at 12:32 -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
4 >>> Drupal has had QA bug #98542 open for over a year now, and has seen no
5 >>> progress in resolving it. It has now been package.masked, and unless
6 >>> someone jumps up to fix the outstanding issues will be removed in 30
7 >>> days.
8 >> In the future, could you please CC the maintainers on these kinds of
9 >> notices? They may fade into the noise on -dev.
10 >
11 > The maintainer obviously recieved the e-mail from bugzilla, I'd hope
12 > that would be enough. But certainly, I'll try remember that and ask that
13 > the rest of the team does too.
14
15 Heh, bugzilla mail goes into the "priority lowest" queue for a lot of
16 people..