From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites for www-apps/drupal
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 19:41:38
1 On Sat, 2006-09-09 at 12:32 -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
3 > > Drupal has had QA bug #98542 open for over a year now, and has seen no
4 > > progress in resolving it. It has now been package.masked, and unless
5 > > someone jumps up to fix the outstanding issues will be removed in 30
6 > > days.
7 >
8 > In the future, could you please CC the maintainers on these kinds of
9 > notices? They may fade into the noise on -dev.
10
11 The maintainer obviously recieved the e-mail from bugzilla, I'd hope
12 that would be enough. But certainly, I'll try remember that and ask that
13 the rest of the team does too.
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list