From: Bartlomiej Szymczak <rhywek@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/Java staffing needs
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:03:59
1 Hi.
2
3 I've noticed Mozilla Foundation has a list of "good first bugs". Very
4 useful when trying to get more developers.
5
6 Could you list 2-3 "good first bugs" so that I could look at them and
7 see if I can handle them?
8
9 In my opinion a good "good first bug" should have the following characteristics:
10
11 - consider very low priority package (so no big pressure is put on
12 newbies as to when it must be fixed)
13 - be easy (obvious)
14 - can require lots of work to fix (I don't have problem spending lots
15 of time on a bug, as long as it is relatively easy)
16
17 Please don't spend too much time looking for one. If you can find
18 something, I will be happy to fix it (or at least I will try).
19
20 Best regards,
21 Rhywek.
22