From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: About pam herd status
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:57:47
1 On 01/10/2014 11:14 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > On 10 January 2014 22:20, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 >> how would moving it to base-system make any difference ? people doing it
5 >> wrong
6 >> wouldn't really care which herd pam itself is owned by.
9 > I'm not saying it makes a difference, sorry I didn't make it clear.
12 > Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
13 > flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
14 >
15 I only suggested that as part of our usual 'drop-dead-teams' process in
16 the retirement team. So in this case, either a 'parent' herd needs to
17 inherit the packages or simply drop them to maintainer-needed
20 Regards,
21 Markos Chandras