From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: About pam herd status
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:01:43
1 El sáb, 11-01-2014 a las 10:57 +0000, Markos Chandras escribió:
2 > On 01/10/2014 11:14 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
3 > > On 10 January 2014 22:20, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
4 > >
5 > >> how would moving it to base-system make any difference ? people doing it
6 > >> wrong
7 > >> wouldn't really care which herd pam itself is owned by.
8 > >>
9 > >
10 > > I'm not saying it makes a difference, sorry I didn't make it clear.
13 > > Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
14 > > flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
15 > >
16 > I only suggested that as part of our usual 'drop-dead-teams' process in
17 > the retirement team. So in this case, either a 'parent' herd needs to
18 > inherit the packages or simply drop them to maintainer-needed
19 >
20 sys-auth/pam-pgsql
21 sys-auth/pam_dotfile
22 sys-auth/pam_krb5
23 sys-auth/pam_ldap
24 sys-auth/pam_passwdqc
25 sys-auth/pam_ssh
26 sys-auth/pam_ssh_agent_auth
27 sys-auth/pambase
28 sys-libs/pam
29 virtual/pam
30
31 This are the packages under pam team management, would be nice to know
32 if there is somebody maintaining each of them or we need new maintainer
33 for any
34
35 Thanks