From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: About pam herd status
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:07:08
1 If we limit it to the virtual, pam and pambase, I'm happy to stick
2 maintaining them, the others I don't use, which is why I don't care about
3 them as much.
4
5 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
6 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
9 On 11 January 2014 11:01, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
10
11 > El sáb, 11-01-2014 a las 10:57 +0000, Markos Chandras escribió:
12 > > On 01/10/2014 11:14 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
13 > > > On 10 January 2014 22:20, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
14 > > >
15 > > >> how would moving it to base-system make any difference ? people
16 > doing it
17 > > >> wrong
18 > > >> wouldn't really care which herd pam itself is owned by.
19 > > >>
20 > > >
21 > > > I'm not saying it makes a difference, sorry I didn't make it clear.
22 > > >
23 > > >
24 > > > Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
25 > > > flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
26 > > >
27 > > I only suggested that as part of our usual 'drop-dead-teams' process in
28 > > the retirement team. So in this case, either a 'parent' herd needs to
29 > > inherit the packages or simply drop them to maintainer-needed
30 > >
31 > sys-auth/pam-pgsql
32 > sys-auth/pam_dotfile
33 > sys-auth/pam_krb5
34 > sys-auth/pam_ldap
35 > sys-auth/pam_passwdqc
36 > sys-auth/pam_ssh
37 > sys-auth/pam_ssh_agent_auth
38 > sys-auth/pambase
39 > sys-libs/pam
40 > virtual/pam
41 >
42 > This are the packages under pam team management, would be nice to know
43 > if there is somebody maintaining each of them or we need new maintainer
44 > for any
45 >
46 > Thanks