From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:13:36
1 On Saturday 03 March 2007, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > No, it's that you're dead set on derailing it and being as unhelpful as
3 > possible. You have absolutely nothing to contribute, as evidenced by
4 > every previous time you've gotten involved with anything I've done, and
5 > given how badly you tried to screw up GLEP 42 and how much of my time
6 > you wasted doing so, I really don't want to deal with your noise ever
7 > again. You also have a lot to gain by wrecking the process, and your
8 > past behaviour has shown that you'll stoop to any kind of dirty
9 > trickery and abuse of the system that you think you can get away with
10 > rather than having a proper technical discussion.
11
12 Ciaran,
13
14 could you please do this in private. We don't need pissing contests and
15 flamefests on this list.
16
17 Paul
20 Paul de Vrieze