From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lastrites: net-im/linpopup, app-office/teapot, net-irc/bitchx, sys-power/cpufrequtils, x11-plugins/gkrellm-cpufreq, media-sound/gnome-alsamixer, sys-devel/ac-archive, net-misc/emirror, net-wireless/wimax, net-wireless/wimax-tools,rox-extra/clock, app-arch/rpm5, app-admin/gksu-polkit, sys-apps/uhinv, net-libs/pjsip, net-voip/sflphone, net-im/ekg, sys-firmware/iwl2030-ucode, sys-firmware/iwl5000-ucode, sys-firmware/iwl2000-ucode,sys-firmware/iwl5150-ucode, dev-perl/MooseX-AttributeHelpers,media-gfx/truevision,media-gfx/f-spot,net-wireless/cinnamon-bluetooth,app-misc/cdcollect, net-wireless/ussp-push
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 19:46:27
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lastrites: net-im/linpopup, app-office/teapot, net-irc/bitchx, sys-power/cpufrequtils, x11-plugins/gkrellm-cpufreq, media-sound/gnome-alsamixer, sys-devel/ac-archive, net-misc/emirror, net-wireless/wimax, net-wireless/wimax-tools,rox-extra/clock, app-arch/rpm5, app-admin/gksu-polkit, sys-apps/uhinv, net-libs/pjsip, net-voip/sflphone, net-im/ekg, sys-firmware/iwl2030-ucode, sys-firmware/iwl5000-ucode, sys-firmware/iwl2000-ucode,sys-firmware/iwl5150-ucode, dev-perl/MooseX-AttributeHelpers,media-gfx/truevision,media-gfx/f-spot,net-wireless/cinnamon-bluetooth,app-misc/cdcollect, net-wireless/ussp-push by Michael Orlitzky