From: Geaaru <geaaru@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Informations about Systemd Stage3 Image and Systemd profile
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:16:27
1 Thank you very much at all for informations.
2
3 So,
4
5 1) about dependency to /lib/gentoo/functions.sh currently this file is
6 owned by sys-apps/gentoo-functions so this means that we could replace
7 openrc from base file with gentoo-functions, right ?
8
9 2) about use of netifrc I see that on netifrc ebuild there are
10 dependencies to sys-apps/gentoo-functions and sys-apps/openrc so this
11 means a user that want use netifrc and install netifrc install
12 correctly openrc. I see only an issue maybe, that on RDEPEND is missing
13 block of sysv-utils use flag to avoid conflicts.
14
15 We think that could be acceptable send a pr to replace openrc with
16 gentoo-functions on /usr/portage/profiles/base/packages file ?
17
18 Thank you again.
19
20 G.