From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A Gentle Reminder
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:59:09
1 On Sunday 11 February 2007, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:22:48 +0100 "Kevin F. Quinn"
3 > | I'm not sure we should be encouraging people to continue using
4 > | packages when we know there are known security issues.
5 >
6 > You assume that being affected by a local denial of service on a system
7 > where all users have the root password is more important than using a
8 > package that has been verified to work by an arch team member.
9
10 wonder if there'd be a way of levaraging the glsa <access> tags ...
11
12 if ("remote" in <access>) screw over $ARCH in KEYWORDS
13 -mike