From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ekeyword and ordering
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:40:46
1 On Monday 06 June 2005 06:26 pm, Aron Griffis wrote:
2 > alpha
3
4 i'm all for alpha (as many know seeing as how they've cursed me profusely when
5 i first started doing it) ... seeing as how i tend to mark for 4 or 5 arches,
6 alpha is a huge help since i know about where to look in the list
7
8 also, the concept of 'maintainer arch' is a bit dated considering we have
9 metadata now to indicate 'real' maintainers whom you should be able to
10 contact if you have a question as to what is the best version for marking
11 stable on your arch
12 -mike
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list