From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo beeping at me!
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:45:10
1 maillog: 24/11/2004-21:10:14(+0100): Benjamin Schindler types
2 > I've got to throw an idea in here.... How about a doxygen-style
3 > documentation? No, it doesn't have to be doxygen, but I'm thinking of
4 > this idea. Instead of looking at every eclass, why not have some
5 > standard-format documentation in an eclass itself and let a tool create
6 > the documentation in whichever format he wishes to do so.
7 > Just my 2 cents...
8
9 Yep, was about to propose something based on perl's POD, but realized it
10 might be a little ugly to keep a large section of comment-ed out to-be
11 documentation in the eclass itself.
12
13 Or are you having something different in mind?
16 *> Georgi Georgiev *> You will be traveling and coming into a *>
17 <* chutz@×××.net <* fortune. <*
18 *> +81(90)6266-1163 *> *>
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list