From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Agenda [WAS: One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:11:01
1 On Thursday 19 June 2008 14:02:13 Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
2 > The point is that their replies to the mailing list waste a lot of
3 > time and energy since people will *always* reply to them.
4
5 Replies? On a mailing list? Whatever is the world coming to?
6
7 > I completely agree. They should stop pushing it in everyone's faces.
8 > We all know PMS exists. When the developer community thinks it's
9 > ready, council will approve it.
10
11 Who's "pushing it in everyone's faces"?
12 --
13 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list