From: Fabio Erculiani <lxnay@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:57:33
1 Hi Jan,
2 I'm registered with lxnay <at> lxnaydesign <dot> net.
3 I know what you mean, but take into account I don't have much time
4 left for the reporting. What I ask is either build a communication
5 channel or getting me able to fix stuff, obviously after having
6 contacted the respective maintainers and talked about the issue. Well,
7 I am saying this utopic thing just because I don't even have time to
8 track down all the issues I found and then report, most of the time I
9 end up copying the ebuild from the tree into our overlay and fix. I
10 tried to report a few bugs, but the response time is quite big and I
11 always have to be quick.
12 So, to sum up, if we can build a better communication way it could be
13 useful for both sides.