From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Lastrites: rox-base/rox-clib, sys-firmware/iwl3945-ucode, rox-extra/downloadmanager, sys-cluster/mpi-dotnet, media-tv/livestation, dev-lang/boo, gnome-extra/contacts, net-im/qutecom, net-fs/djmount, dev-python/gtkhtml-python, =gnome-extra/gtkhtml-2.11.1, app-office/osmo,app-office/taxbird,app-editors/fte, dev-util/monodoc, =?us-ascii?q?dev-dotnet=2Fnjb-sharp=2Cnet-wireless=2Fipw3?=945, net-wireless/ipw3945-ucode, net-wireless/ipw3945d
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 14:10:23
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Lastrites: rox-base/rox-clib, sys-firmware/iwl3945-ucode, rox-extra/downloadmanager, sys-cluster/mpi-dotnet, media-tv/livestation, dev-lang/boo, gnome-extra/contacts, net-im/qutecom, net-fs/djmount, dev-python/gtkhtml-python, =gnome-extra/gtkhtml-2.11.1, app-office/osmo,app-office/taxbird,app-editors/fte, dev-util/monodoc, dev-dotnet/njb-sharp,net-wireless/ipw3945, net-wireless/ipw3945-ucode, net-wireless/ipw3945d by Pacho Ramos
1 Pacho Ramos posted on Sun, 16 Jun 2013 15:19:26 +0200 as excerpted:
2