From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Akamai secure memory allocator for OpenSSL?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:21:04
1 Le lundi 14 avril 2014 à 10:48 +0200, Tiziano Müller a écrit :
2 > Not really, no. I would rather wait until other people have reviewed
3 > and/or it has been pulled into openssl.
4 >
5 > To cite the Akamai dev who posted the patch [1]:
6 > "Let me restate that: *do not just take this patch and put it into
7 > production without careful review.*"
8
9 http://lekkertech.net/akamai.txt
10
11 I, for one, am glad we didn't pull this in right away. OpenSSL is under
12 a lot of scrutiny now, so let's not rush any patches.
13
14 Cheers
15
16 Rémi