From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A proposal for discussion
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:08:52
1 i would have to disagree on this ...
2 running a todo list is kind of out of scope of opening public access to the
3 -core list. plus, turning -core into the center of todo operations is outside
4 the scode of the -core list.
5 discussions that happen on -core are meant for the 'core' of Gentoo.
6 also, as we've seen in the past, some topics that are discussed on -core
7 can lead to an explosion of misguided discussions.
8 -mike
9