From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project summaries
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 18:12:10
1 On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 08:49 +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > any project lead/member can post an answer to this mail for a status
3 > report:
4
5 > XEmacs:
6 > graaff is the lone wolf here and because upstream development of XEmacs
7 > is not really on fire, he has not too much to do, I think. He
8 > introduced eclasses in a similar way as the GNU Emacs team.
9
10 Actually there is work to do on XEmacs, but my work on the ruby project
11 seems to take precedence all the time. :-)
12
13 Plans for XEmacs:
14 - bring tree in sync with upstream released elisp packages
15 - bring xemacs 21.5.x to the tree from the overlay
16
17 Kind regards,
18
19 Hans