From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About current ppc/ppc64 status
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 12:55:58
1 Am Samstag, 26. Juli 2014, 13:56:02 schrieb Pacho Ramos:
2
3 > I guess we will need to wait for the next Council to officially decide
4 > to do this as it will be a big change for ppc* users :/ (I remember
5 > their action was needed for the move to testing of some arches and the
6 > "package-by-package" proposal for others)
7 >
8 > Also, I am not sure if any other arch teams (sparc, ia64?) would want to
9 > get this policy too :| (I got ppc* because this concrete case ;))
10
11 At first this is an arch team decision. No need for the council.
12
13 (Given that in this case there is a responsive and addressable arch team...)
17 Andreas K. Huettel
18 Gentoo Linux developer
19 dilfridge@g.o
20 http://www.akhuettel.de/