From: Nicholas Hockey <tilt@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] recent virus mails
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 09:38:54
1 Well my responce is, i don't want to compile and use another client,
2 it's easier to just have either your client or mta to put all my mailing
3 lists in another maildir or v-folder and just check them as i
4 please..... and if you think getting a few virus filled e-mails is bad,
5 try waiding through all the spam on usenet. other than that, i don't
6 have a good answer.
7