From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Why this nonsense has to continue (Was: Some council topics for March meeting)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:27:28
1 On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:53:10 +0000 Steve Long
2 <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 > Stephen Bennett wrote:
4 > >> Thing I don't understand is why spb took it on when he knew he was
5 > >> going to be out of commission with his Uni.
6 > >
7 > > I'm not out of commission. PMS is simply not at the top of my list
8 > > of priorities at the moment.
9 >
10 > Um I'm guessing that since you're at Uni, you knew you'd be in this
11 > situation at this stage of your course. I wonder at how someone
12 > clearly so gifted could have overlooked that matter when undertaking
13 > such a vital project.
14
15 And I'm wondering why you think it's such a vital project.
18 Ciaran McCreesh
19 Mail : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
20 Web : http://ciaranm.org/
21 Paludis, the secure package manager : http://paludis.pioto.org/