From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Why this nonsense has to continue (Was: Some council topics for March meeting)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:58:45
1 Stephen Bennett wrote:
2 >> Thing I don't understand is why spb took it on when he knew he was
3 >> going to be out of commission with his Uni.
4 >
5 > I'm not out of commission. PMS is simply not at the top of my list of
6 > priorities at the moment.
7
8 Um I'm guessing that since you're at Uni, you knew you'd be in this
9 situation at this stage of your course. I wonder at how someone clearly so
10 gifted could have overlooked that matter when undertaking such a vital
11 project.
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list