From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ACCESS DENIED during emerge
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:01:26
1 On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2
3 > A. Khattri wrote:
4 > > Does this sound right or is there a better (preferred?) way?
5 >
6 > Try to fix --enable-conf-install to respect DESTDIR or whatever other
7 > install method you're using, or look to see what flag it will take at
8 > 'make install' time to use a prefix.
9
10 Right now, in src_compile I have this:
11
12 ./configure \
13 --prefix=/usr \
14 --infodir=/usr/share/info \
15 --mandir=/usr/share/man \
16 --localstatedir=/var \
17 --enable-conf-install=no \
18 --enable-mk-localstatedir=no || die "./configure failed"
19
20 The last two flags tell it to not install the sample configs in /etc and
21 to not create a local state directory under /var. I imagine I will have to
22 do that myself in pkg_postinstall?
26 Aj
27 --
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list